Win $1,000 from Verizonspecials.com for Spring Semester 2016
Create an infographic about any issue that is unique and important to modern college students.
Deadline is December 16, 2016 See Rules and Regulations
Get a $200 Visa®Prepaid Card^
Enter to win a $1,000 financial boost for your next semester, courtesy of VerizonSpecials.com. To raise your chances of winning this scholarship, you should meet these requirements:
- Create your own original infographic.
- Graphically represent an important issue that is unique to modern college students.
- Base your infographic on factually sound information.
- Be creative and engaging. The more creative you are, the more likely you will stand out.
How to Enter
To enter, complete the form below before the deadline of December 16, 2016. The winner will be announched January 20, 2017.
What is an Infographic
An infographic is a graphic visual representation of information, like a bar chart that shows you how many beers are consumed at Yankee stadium during a ball game. If you're still not sure what an infographic is, a quick search on Google will give you the answers you seek
- Use these resources for inspiration- Visua.ly http://visual.ly/ or simply Google the word infographic.
- Be creative. The more creative you are, the more likely you will stand out.
- Submit before the deadline of December 16, 2015. The winner will be announced January 20, 2016.
Resources to Help Create Your Image
Don't have Photoshop or other expensive software? There are several free web-based tools available to help create awesome images and infographics:
Congratulations to last semester's winner!
Spencer NielsonLake Erie College of